Arnicare® Arthritis Tablets
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains associated with arthritis.*
Boiron Arnicare Arthritis tablets offer those concerned about drug interactions and pre-existing conditions a choice in relieving minor aches and pains associated with arthritis, including joint pain and rheumatic pain.*
- Multiformula addresses joint pain worsened by damp weather, heat, motion, immobility or at night.
- Economical for a household of arthritis sufferers with different triggers.
- A homeopathic medicine that includes Arnica montana, a mountain daisy.
- No known interaction with other medications or supplements;
can be taken at the onset of flare-ups.
- Non-drowsy and will not cause nausea.
- Won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition.
- Can be used with Arnicare Gel, Cream, or Ointment for spot relief.
- Recommended for everyone ages 18 and up.
- Available over the counter in a box of 60 quick-dissolving tablets.
- Arnica montana 3C HPUS —Relieves joint pain from trauma or overexertion
- Benzoicum acidum 6C HPUS —Relieves pain in the wrists
- Bryonia 6C HPUS —Relieves joint pain worsened by movement or the slightest touch
- Chamomilla 12C HPUS —Relieves sensitivity to pain, tingling and numbing pain
- Dulcamara 6C HPUS —Relieves joint pains triggered or worsened by damp weather
- Kali iodataum 12C HPUS —Relieves joint and muscle pains worsened at night
- Pulsatilla 3C HPUS —Relieves finger joint pain worsened by heat and slow motion
- Rhododendron chrysanthum 12C HPUS —Relieves rheumatic pain worsened by dry heat
- Rhus tox 6C HPUS —Relieves joint pains improved by motion and worsened by humidity
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopu0153ia of the United States.
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Magnesium stearate
- Adults 18 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue and repeat, if needed, every 15 minutes for 3 more doses. Then, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every hour until symptoms improve.
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 18 years of age.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen, if new symptoms occur, or if redness or swelling is present, because these could be signs of a serious illness.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.