Unlike conventional medications that mask full-blown symptoms, Boiron SinusCalm tablets are specifically designed to relieve nasal congestion, sinus pain and pressure, and headache due to the common cold or allergies. The non-drowsy, quick-dissolving tablets are phenylephrine-free and won’t interact with other medications, including those for colds and allergies — two of the main causes of sinus congestion. Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated.
- Homeopathic multi-symptom sinus relief medicine.
- Targets sinus pain with a stuffy or runny nose.*
*Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated.
- Non-habit forming; no risk of a rebound effect.
- Won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition.
- Tablets dissolve quickly under the tongue without water, chewing, or swallowing pills.
- Recommended for everyone ages 6 and up.
- Available over the counter in a box of 60 unflavored tablets.
- Also available in multidose tubes of slightly sweet, melt-away pellets.
- Boiron also offers RhinAllergy®, ColdCalm®, and ThroatCalm®.