- Arnica montana 1X HPUS-7% —Relieves muscle pain & stiffness, welling from injuries, discoloration from bruises
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States.
- Purified water
- Sodium hydroxide
- Apply a thin layer of Arnicare Gel to affected area as soon as possible after minor injury. Repeat 3 times a day or as needed.
- If heat or ice is applied, wait 5 minutes before applying Arnicare Gel.
- For external use only.
- Do not use if you are allergic to Arnica montana or to any of this product’s inactive ingredients.
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes, wounds, damaged or irritated skin.
- Use only as directed
- Dryness or irritation may occur
- Do not tightly wrap or bandage the treated area.
- Do not apply heat or ice to the treated area immediately before or after use.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens.
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.