- Arsenicum album 9C HPUS- Relieves diarrhea with vomiting and weakness
- Cinchona officinalis 5C HPUS- Relieves diarrhea with gas and bloating
- Podophyllum peltatum 9C HPUS- Relieves diarrhea with intestinal growling and pain
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Croscarmellose Sodium
- Magnesium stearate
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms allow 2 tablets to dissolve under the tongue every 4 to 6 hours, up to 2 days maximum. Discontinue use as soon as symptoms disappear. Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
- Ask a doctor before use if you have fever, bloody or black stool, mucus in your stool.
- Stop use and as a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 2 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the tube seal is broken.
- Store below 86°F (30°C).