Arnicare® Bruise Cream
- Reduces symptoms of bruising such as:
Bruise easily? Reach for Arnicare Bruise Cream by Boiron. Made from fresh Arnica plants, it diminishes discoloration and reduces pain and swelling while moisturizing the skin.* The cream has a light texture, making it a great choice for bruising on fragile and delicate skin. This formulation is 100% free of fragrances, parabens, and dyes for daily use as part of a skin care routine.
Benefits and Features:
- Moisturizes skin and fades bruises.*
- Best when used soon after injury.
- Made from fresh Arnica plants.
- Lightweight texture.
- Great for bruising on fragile and delicate skin.
- Free of fragrances, parabens, and dyes.
- Ideal for the whole family.
- Available over the counter in a 1.4 oz tube.
- The Arnicare Bruise line also includes a gel formula.
- Active Ingredient:**
- Arnica montana 1X HPUS-7% —Reduces pain, swelling, and discoloration from bruises
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Caprylyl glycol
- Cetyl palmitate
- Laroyl macrogolglycerides
- Pegoxol-7 stearate
- Purified water
- Sodium hydroxide
- Sorbic acid, 1
- Apply a thin layer of Arnicare Bruise to affected area and massage gently as soon as possible after minor bruise. Repeat 3 times a day or as needed.
- If heat or ice is applied, wait 5 minutes before applying Arnicare Bruise.
- For external use only.
- Do not use if you are allergic to Arnica montana or to any of this product’s inactive ingredients.
- Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes, wounds, damaged or irritated skin.
- Use only as directed
- Do not tightly wrap or bandage the treated area
- Do not apply heat or ice to the treated area immediately before or after use
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens. Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the tube seal is broken
- store at 68-77°F (20-25°C)