- Aesculus hippocastanum 1X HPUS 1.3%- Reduces swelling and relieves stinging pain associated with external hemorrhoids
- Collinsonia canadensis 1X HPUS 1.3%- Relieves hemorrhoids associated with constipation
- Hamamelis Virginiana 1X HPUS 1.3%- Relieves burning, itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids
The letters “HPUS” indicate that the components in this product are offically monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- White petrolatum USP
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: When practical, gently cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly. Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product. Apply HemCalm Ointment externally to the affected area up to 4 times a day. Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- For external use only.
- Do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator.
- Ask a doctor before use in case of bleeding.
- When using this product, do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.