ColdCalm® Kids Liquid Doses
Boiron ColdCalm Kids relieves common cold symptoms including sneezing, runny nose, and nasal congestion.* Simply squeeze the small pre-measured liquid dose into the child’s mouth. It’s recommended for children 6 months of age and older.
Benefits and Features:
- Homeopathic multi-symptom children’s cold relief
- Sterile individual dose reduces contamination and eliminates the need for preservatives.
- Free of flavors, dyes, lactose, sugar, and artificial sweeteners.
- Does not contain any of the ingredients questioned by FDA for use in young children.
- Won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition.
- Available over the counter in a box of 30 single-use liquid doses.
- Allium cepa 3C HPUS u2013 Relieves sneezing and runny nose
- Apis mellifica 15C HPUS u2013 Relieves nasal congestion
- Eupatorium perfoliatum 3C HPUS u2013 Relieves aches associated with colds
- Gelsemium sempervirens 6C HPUS u2013 Relieves headaches associated with colds
- Kali bichromicum 6C HPUS u2013 Relieves nasal discharge
- Nux vomica 3C HPUS u2013 Relieves sneezing attacks
- Phytolacca decandra 6C HPUS u2013 Relieves mild fever
- Pulsatilla 6C HPUS u2013 Relieves colds with a loss of taste and smell
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Purified water
- Snap off one single-unit dose
- Twist to open
- Squeeze entire contents into mouth
- Administer one liquid unit-dose at the onset of symptoms, 3 to 6 times a day.
- Reduce with improvement
- Keep the remaining unit-doses in the aluminum pouch
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 6 months of age.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if sore throat, vomiting, skin rash, diarrhea, difficulty breathing or fever above 100° F (38°C) develops, or if symptoms persist for more than 2 days or worsen.
- After administering, discard single-unit container. Do not reuse.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps, inner foil pouch, and single-use container are not intact.
- Before opening the foil pack: No specific storage conditions.
- After opening the foil pack: Store the unused doses in the foil pack at a temperature that does not exceed 77°F (25°C).
- After opening the unit-dose: The product must be used immediately.
- Do not refrigerate or freeze.